Categories
Uncategorized

Promotional for Business Gifts

Giving a gift or item to a person promotes a feeling that he/she should return the favor for your kind gesture. In terms of promotional products, the giving makes the person more likely to do business with you. According to research done by L.J. Market Research, 52% of participants given promotional pencils or items ultimately did business with the company. The remaining 48% said they would be more likely to do business with that company in the future because of the gesture.

Giving out promotional or printed pens or wooden pencils is a very effective way of starting a conversation with a potential client. Handing a gift item over breaks the ice allowing for conversation, and because of the gesture, the potential client is likely to listen to what you have to say.

Draws Attention

Every business or company wants to be the popular table at the trade-show. Every company wants attention for its products and brand. Promotional products like personalized pencils are a great way to attract that attention. The word “FREE” is very powerful in the field of marketing, so why not offer free stuff like printed pencils or branded pens? Promotional products can help open lines of communication, but will also get people to you all in their own. A company trade-show booth can only be viewed from so far away, but to reach people all the way on the other side of the convention center, send a promotional product after them. Those who receive your promotional product will likely be wandering around the trade-show giving a chance others to see it. This will strike up conversations that promote your product.

Remain Around for a Long Time

TV ads might run for a few weeks, billboards for a few months, etc. but promotional products like printed pencils or personalized pens are a unique form of advertising that will continue to advertise to new markets for an unlimited amount of time. Branded products are simply useful e.g. pencils, pens, t-shirts, mugs, cotton bags etc. They are simply needed in everyday life, which makes them inclined to long term exposure

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *