Asthma is one of the most common health conditions that exists in our country. Essentially it is a health condition where not enough oxygen is taken in through the lungs and as a result the cells throughout the body do not get enough of the oxygen-rich blood that they need. The interesting thing about this health issue is the fact that although there does exist treatment options especially with the use of medication like Albuterol in conjunction with a nebulizer, however there is no cure for it. As a result, it is absolutely critical to diagnose early on if one has the condition and then from there seek professional medical treatment in order to live a more healthy life. These are some of the most common symptoms that may actually indicate you have asthma:
1. Trouble breathing in which if there is a shortness of breath or where one is actually gasping for air this could be one of the leading signs that one could have asthma.
2. Irregular and constant coughing could also mean that there is something wrong with the lungs or air passages.
4. Tightness of the chest can indicate a sign that the lungs are under stress and as a result there is a constant pain that occurs in the area.
5. A feeling of tiredness, laziness or sluggishness could also indicate that not enough oxygen has been taken in by the lungs.
6. A very strong sense of weakness during and after exercising.
7. Trouble sleeping whereby the next day one feels very tired and markedly less energetic than usual.
8. An increased reaction to allergies.